sábado, 27 de junho de 2009

Berklee Music



I've been studying on Berklee Music for the past 3 months and I just finished my first term.
I'm taking the Master Degree in Music Production and Technology.
I've just completed the Desktop Music Production and Critical Listening courses.
I has been a great experience for me and I'm getting better all the time...
I'll share some of my work within the courses here in my blog.

Há 3 meses venho estudando na Berklee Music (Boston, Ma) cursando a Especialização em Produção Musical e Tecnologia (Master Certificate in Music Production and Technology)
Está sendo uma ótima experiencia e tenho crescido a cada dia.
Acabo de completar os Cursos de "Critical Listening" e "Desktop Music Production"
Postarei alguns dos meus trabalhos do curso em breve.

Cheers...

Nenhum comentário: